Send us your details, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable professionals will reach out.
Find Out How Our Process Can Guide You
Expert planning. Thoughtful engineering. Passionate construction. All of these things are needed to help deliver the best experience to all of our customers. Whether it's being guided through our showroom by a dedicated salesperson, you welcoming one of our technicians into your home for an in-person consultation, or carefully planning, engineering, and construction of your custom smart home solution, we take pride in providing the best service possible. From start to finish, you can expect nothing but an exceptional experience from all of us at EdgeUP Technology every time.
Home Technology Experience (30 minutes)
- Visit us to learn what is available to you and check out some cool stuff
- Obtain a better understanding of our capabilities and see if we are a fit
Design and Proposal (2 hours)
- Our knowledge curated to your vision
- Build your own proposal...who lets you do that???
- We will step you through designing your system to your needs and your budget
- Spouse, Interior Designer, Realtor, Contractor, are all encouraged to attend!
Engineering and Documentation Review (30 minutes)
- Our professionals consider all aspects to be sure your user experience is spot-on and simple to use
- We coordinate the installation with your contractor and all trades involved to obtain a seamless result
- We document your system with drawings and schematics for clear execution and record keeping
- Once ready, these items are reviewed with you in a 30-min call to confirm project details and accuracy
- Coordinated with no impact to the contractor’s schedule
- Progress updates emailed to you as tasks are completed
- Simple for you to use. Personal instruction provided until you get it!
- No final invoice until you are fully satisfied
- Mobile phone app to monitor system health and communicate with our service team
- Critical device self-healing with off-line notification sent to our technicians
- Monthly remote service and security updates
- Quarterly on-site inspection, battery replacement, and firmware updates
Plan Your Next Project Send us your details, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable professionals will reach out.
605 Richmond Drive, Suite 105 Lancaster, PA 17601
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Walk-Ins Welcome, Appointments Advised Support Hours: 7 Days A Week / 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM