Technology Support You Can Count On
Technology systems occasionally experience disruptions. We want to keep things simple and provide support if your systems experience any of these disruptions. From proactively monitoring and fixing your system remotely to enabling you to reset your own system easily, we have you covered.
Remote Login & Quarterly On-site Service Options Available
24/7 Automated Monitoring
We’re available to communicate with you in whichever manner best fits your lifestyle.
OVrC Home App
Set security filters & parental controls, view network health, reboot remotely, submit a service request.
7 Days / Week 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM; On-Site & Remote Login with Priority Scheduling options available.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE OPTIONS
|Preventative Maintenance||Remote Login||Remote Login & Quarterly On-Site Service|
| Tech Support: ||On-Site||On-Site & Remote Login||On-Site & Remote Login with Priority Scheduling|
|Urgent Response Support (7 days / week 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM)|
|24/7 Automated Monitoring|
|OVrC Home App (set security filters & parental controls, view network health, reboot remotely, submit a service request)|
|Waived On-Site Diagnostic Fee|
|Select Equipment Discounts||10%|
Customer Support Service Options
What is Preventative Maintenance?
- Remote (off-site login) patch and security updates for managed network equipment
- Recommend end-of-life upgrades and defective equipment repairs
- On-site system firmware updates
- On-site preventative diagnoses
- Confirm all connections
- Equipment cleaning
- Battery replacement
What is Technical Support?
- Includes any work done to restore proper system functionality
- Billed per technician labor hour
What is Urgent Response?
- Support after hours, or during a normal business day where we are required to pause an ongoing job
- Available to NetCloud and NetCloud+ clients
- Cost $200 Plus Travel Fee and Technical Support
What does the On-Site Diagnostic Fee entail?
- Travel to and time spent diagnosing your system issue
- Based on milage from our office
- Capped at 30 minutes
- Also known as a “Trip Fee” or “Truck Roll”
Ready for Service?
Fill out this form and schedule an appointment.